JOB DESCRIPTION: Office Administrator
Brennan | Furlong is an architectural practice located in Dublin 3. We currently have a team of 10, including 2 directors. We are recruiting for a full time Office Administrator.
The role is varied, and requires someone who can multi-task, work off their own initiative, think on their feet, and be responsive to the needs of the company. You will be the first point of contact for new and existing clients, suppliers and business contacts. You will support the team in their requirements and provide ad-hoc support to senior management. You will work closely with the partners to ensure the smooth running of the practice.
· Receptionist duties, managing mailboxes, diary management.
· Controlling and preparing correspondence as required.
· Managing of general day-to-day studio administration & events.
· Organise & oversee maintenance of existing in-house filing, archiving & operations systems (hard & soft copy).
· Accounting functions, including basic day-to-day book-keeping, invoicing, payments and expenses.
· Basic HR responsibilities.
· Liaise with 3rd parties & suppliers.
· Marketing, social media & website management.
· Facilities, manage general I.T issues and requests and general office maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have:
· 2 years minimum experience in a busy professional services office environment.
· Secretarial / Administration Qualification also an advantage.
· Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
· Understanding of CMS systems.
· Basic knowledge of Sage accounting package or equivalent would be beneficial.
· Knowledge of ISO standards & GDPR regulations an advantage.
· Excellent communication. organisational and interpersonal skills.
· Experience or knowledge of architectural practices or design-related companies an advantage.
Please send your C.V and Cover Letter to email@example.com for consideration.